Aug 30

3 Tips for mainstream forum bloggers

By Gareth

Wars and elections are both too big and too small to matter in the long run.  The daily work – that goes on, it adds up. ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams

Some will warn you away from online open forums, and their advice is sometimes valid, especially if you are still in the angry stage of the five stages of awakening.  My desire to awaken my countrymen and the world to insidious debt-based usury, however, is too overbearing and so I often participate on mainstream blogs.  Sometimes people require reading/hearing about the same topic several times before it finally ‘sinks in’, so don’t give-up awakening those around you.

Debating on open forums can be both useful and irritating.  Useful as we can introduce topics to the sheeple with the intention of waking some of them up.  Irritating because the internet has many employees/shills of the elite, and countless bored trolls with nothing better to do than participate in discussions they have no knowledge of.

It is very important to avoid confrontation when introducing topics such as the immorality of debt-based currency and usury.  The elite’s shills will be well trained in a variety of Frankfurt school tactics.  Their very raison d’etre is to undermine your valid points, and to steer debate away from the criminal elite’s behaviour.

Tip one:  Know why you are on the open forum

Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.  ~Henri Louis Bergson

It’s up to you whether you wish to browse open forums for purely social reasons, but you should be mindful of the elite’s minions, and their tactics. Whenever I enter open forums my primary purpose is to introduce, and try to clarify, the mechanisms of debt-based currency to those participating in banking-related topics.  I’m an Englishman, and although I often try to engage with people from all over the globe, one of my primary aims is to ‘wake up’ my own countrymen.  I therefore specifically target the blogs that contain references to the city of London, aka Rothschild’s Fiefdom, and the Bank of England, aka Rothschild’s private central bank.

Due to impending ‘austerity’ cuts, the high inflation in food and fuel costs, and the reported bankster bonuses, there’s a strong desire amongst Brits, and other Europeans, to understand the banking system and how it works.  In other areas of the world, the topic may be the food industrial complex, military spending, or the development of FEMA camps etc.  Select a topic that’s relevant to your specific location and one that is at the forefront of people’s minds.

[Read more…]

1 comment

  1. Allison Hunt

    This is a topic close to my heart. I read a while back that only about 1% of the population understands what’s going on. It’s not impossible to wise someone up but it sure seems like it. I saw a study that said if 10% of the population believe firmly then the other 90% will follow. Their conclusion was that people believe or disbelieve SOCIALLY, i.e. when in doubt they check with their friends and family. This finding would go far to explain why people seem to be so stubborn. I suppose this is what people do who are too busy or too lazy to research it on their own.

    I don’t think the NWO are making too much of a secret about what they are doing. Many people may suspect what is going on but really don’t want to know (Sargent Schultz style). It’s denial and there is nothing you can do about it. Older people are hoping they can deny it long enough to make it to the grave. People who are doing well economically don’t see any advantage for waking up… if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. I really don’t understand any of these people. If people are lying to me, if the whole system is a lie, I want to know regardless… and that makes me a member of the 1%.

Comments have been disabled.

Switch to mobile version