- Alarmist introspection admits dishonesty on hockey stick
- Jones laments blogsites as allowing deniers to find one another
- Systematic deletion of e-mails
- How Phil Jones misleads journalists
- Santer angry over not being able to silence skeptics
- Mann says true temp anomaly not known well
- Silence of the alarmists
- Wigley accuses ‘Mike’, other IPCC-ers of deception, dishonesty
- Spun science isn’t going to end well
- Department of Energy involved in hiding temperature data?
- Jones advises e-mail deletion to avoid FOIA
- Mann says Curry not helping ‘the cause’
- ‘All models wrong’
- IPCC models not worth a darn
- Hulme hired to be the hand of God
- Praying for the ‘Day After Tomorrow’ to work
- Catholicism an ‘extreme’ religion?
- Mann a dead-ender
- Mann paper slammed by colleague as ‘pathetic’
- ‘Hockey stick’ debunking confirmed
- Hide the dissent
- Feelings more important than truth
- Kjellén has a better name for global warming
- Jones bans dissent on extreme weather
- Medieval Warm Period tough to erase
- Mann said skeptics ‘losing’
- Climategate 2.0?
Climategate 2.0: Read 20 ‘Juicy’ emails – ‘They validate EVERYTHING the skeptics have been saying’
More devastating Climategate e-mails were released today. We’ve covered juicy ones in the posts listed below. More on the way. Read ‘em all. They validate EVERYTHING the skeptics have been saying. Viva les sceptiques!